- The City of Glendale has begun the process to stop rental subsidies that are found in Section 8.
- Gangs from outside of Glendale are burgling our City.
- The City Council has approved an increase in water rates.
- Palate the uber fancy, restaurant in downtown Glendale has apparently shut down.
- Graffiti appears to be on the rise.
- Glendale has an overabundance of office space that is vacant.
- $1 million in education dollars for the Early Education and Extended Learning Program has been slashed to the chagrin of 2600 students.
- Herion is being sold in Glendale and one of it’s users has even driven into a Police Officer.
What’s going on Glendale?