Did you know that the Glendale Humane Society offers Lectures? Neither did we! However we recently discovered that Janine Pierce is offering a lecture entitled “Mischief, Mayhem, and Manners.” Ms Pierce is a dog behavior expert (Certified from the Council for Professional Dog Trainers) and she will be shedding light on some interesting information about dogs.
- What is normal doggie behavior? Do we have realistic expectations?
- How do consequences and environment affect a dog’s behavior?
- How can we survive puppyhood?
- What do we do with our canine teenagers (adolescence!)?
- We will also cover specific problem solving like jumping, mouthing, greeting behaviors, coprophagia (gasp!) and more!
Pre-registration is required: Early bird $25 before May 7; regular $30
All proceeds benefit the animals in the shelter. Thank you for your support!
|Event date:||05-20-2012 02:00 PM|
|Event End Date:||05-20-2012 03:30 PM|
|Cut off date||05-19-2012|
|Location||Glendale Humane Society|